Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A little bit about me... Abby!

Hello, World!!
My name is Abby. This is my second year gardening, and oooooooh boy do I love it. I garden with my step-dad Kyle and he is the one who got me obsessed (you'll hear about him quite a bit)
The cool thing about my garden (AND THIS BLOG) is that we garden on a budget... We don't spend bukkos amount of money for our garden. We turn trash into treasure, seed into plant, and nothing into something. Hopefully I will teach you on how YOU can be an efficient, frugal gardener and maybe you'll decide to try it yourself :)


SOME THINGS FROM OUR GARDEN:

  • Zucchini
  • Beans
  • Cucumbers
  • Peppers
  • Tomatoes
  • Black Berries

And an assortment of flowers inlcluding but not limited too:

  • Sunflowers
  • Gladiolas
  • Lantana
  • Marigolds (GALORE)
  • Daisy's
  • Zinnias
  • Wildflowers
  • 4 o'clocks
And the list goes on.........


I welcome everybody to my blog! 
xoxo Abby




No comments:

Post a Comment